Friday, April 29, 2011

Daughters-mothers and fashion

Do you ever share clothes with your mother? Does she have the same taste as you? Perhaps she has given you a special fashion item, which she got from her mother? Is your daughter an extravagant dresser, just like you? Do you have a personal story that you would like to share about fashion in your family? 

I am observing the relationship between daughters-mothers and fashion. I want to look at your origins of style and the relationship that you have with fashion or with a special item of clothing. There can often be found a legacy and a heritage of style between mothers and their daughters and I find this certain origin of style interesting. Also, I would like to know how time can reflect on a piece of special clothing and how this can give a deeper value to your personal fashion. All this is a part of research for my studies in fashion curation at ArtEZ.

It's all about your roots, past, new generations, legacy, memories and slow fashion.

Now I would love to hear YOUR story! 
Please email me on narrativeoffashion@gmail.com


Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment